Passmiles is available for convenient, same-day dental appointments. We provide affordable high-quality care for your needs. Emergency Dental Care In Spring, TXBook Now
PAS Smiles is available for convenient, same-day dental appointments. We provide affordable high-quality care for your needs.
PAS Smiles accepts most dental insurance. Dentist Open Saturday Near Me In Spring TX
Urgent Dental Care in spring tx - Urgent conditions in dentistry refer to dental problems or issues that require immediate attention or prompt treatment to alleviate pain, prevent further complications, or address severe dental emergencies. Urgent Dental Care in spring tx,
Some common urgent dental conditions include:
1. Toothache: Severe or persistent tooth pain can be a sign of an underlying issue like an infection, dental abscess, or a damaged tooth that may require immediate treatment.
2. Dental Trauma: Injuries to the teeth, such as a knocked-out tooth, broken tooth, or dislodged filling or crown, should be addressed as soon as possible to increase the chances of saving the tooth.
3. Swelling or Abscess: Facial swelling, particularly when accompanied by a fever, can indicate an oral infection or dental abscess. These conditions can become serious if left untreated and may require drainage and antibiotics. Dentist Open Saturday Near Me In Spring TX
4. Bleeding Gums: Continuous bleeding from the gums, especially after injury or surgery, can be a sign of gum disease or other oral health issues that need immediate attention.
5. Oral Infections: Infections in the mouth, including gum infections (periodontal abscess) or infections following dental procedures, should be treated promptly to prevent the spread of the infection.
6. Lost Dental Restorations: If a dental crown, bridge, or filling falls out or becomes loose, it can expose the underlying tooth to further damage or decay, requiring quick repair or replacement.
7. Orthodontic Emergencies: Patients with braces may experience issues like a broken wire, loose bracket, or other orthodontic-related problems that need urgent attention to prevent discomfort or injury.
8. Impacted Wisdom Teeth: Pain, swelling, or infection associated with impacted wisdom teeth may necessitate immediate treatment, including extraction.
9. Severe Oral Pain: Any unexplained, severe, or persistent oral pain should be evaluated by a dentist to identify the underlying cause and provide appropriate treatment.
10. Oral Lesions or Sores: Non-healing mouth ulcers or lesions may require evaluation to rule out serious conditions such as oral cancer. Emergency Dentist Near Me Spring TX
Contact a Dentist: PAS Smiles is available for convenient, same-day dental appointments. We provide affordable high-quality care for your needs. PAS Smiles accepts most dental insurance. If you prefer to pay out of pocket, we also offer payment options too. We also offer convenient hours and same-day appointments. Make an Appointment Or Call us at (832) 430-6010
If It's a Knocked-Out Tooth (Avulsed Tooth):
Handle the tooth by the crown (top part) and avoid touching the roots.
Rinse the tooth gently with clean water if it's dirty, but do not scrub or remove any tissue fragments.
Try to reinsert the tooth into its socket, if possible, and hold it in place using a clean piece of gauze or cloth.
If reinsertion isn't possible, keep the tooth moist by placing it in a container of milk or saliva. Do not store it in water.
For a Broken or Chipped Tooth:
Rinse your mouth gently with warm water to clean the area.
If there's bleeding, apply gentle pressure with clean gauze or a cloth for about 10 minutes to stop it.
Save any broken tooth fragments, if possible. Dental Emergency in Spring, TX
Toothache or Dental Abscess: Rinse your mouth with warm water to clean the affected area. Floss gently to remove any trapped food or debris that might be causing the pain. Do not apply aspirin or any other painkiller directly to the gum tissues, as it can burn the tissue.
Lost Dental Restoration (Crown, Filling): If a crown falls off, clean the inside of it and your tooth. Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to temporarily reattach the crown. For a lost filling, you can use dental wax or over-the-counter temporary filling materials to cover the exposed area.
Orthodontic Emergencies: If a wire is poking or irritating your mouth, use a soft eraser to push it away from your cheek or gum. If a bracket or band becomes loose or detached, save it if possible and contact your orthodontist.
Swelling or Facial Trauma: Apply a cold compress to the affected area to reduce swelling. If there is bleeding from a facial injury, apply gentle pressure with a clean cloth.
Seek Immediate Dental Care: If the pain or issue is severe, persistent, or if you suspect an infection, seek professional dental care immediately. In some cases, you may need to visit a hospital emergency room. Urgent Dental Care in spring tx
Trust your smile to the most caring doctor in Spring! We welcome new and returning patients. Emergency Dentist In Spring, TX, Emergency Dental Care In spring Tx 77388
Dr. Romil Pasrija obtained her Advanced Training and Doctorate of Dental Medicine DMD from Boston University Henry M. School of Dental Medicine. After practicing several years as an associate dentist, Dr. Romil founded Passmiles near her hometown of Houston, Texas. Becoming a Dentist and serving people and community was always her dream. Dr. Romil is an active member of American Dental Association, Texas Dental…
Yes, we accept all PPO insurance plans and Medicaid. If you have questions about your specific insurance policy, be sure to ask a knowledgeable member of our front desk team. If you don’t have insurance, ask about financing options.